Media & Creative Arts
The programmes under Creative Arts Design & Media Studies are designed to enable students to
- Develop skills to think about artistic and cultural interventions critically.
- Develop capacities to design, assess, enact, document and facilitate creative projects that contribute to the industry.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and the technological and creative processes underlying different theories of creative arts and media.
- Work collaboratively and ethically with others and cultivate a shared learning environment.
- Effectively research, develop, present, critically evaluate and give peer feedback on creative and scholarly work.
Successful creative professionals and experts continuously work together to develop the student skills and equip them so they contribute to the thriving cultural and creative industries. The curriculum includes multiple research projects that are highly conceptual and allow the students with the opportunity to participate in creative, research-based learning according to the real-world design parameters.