Eligibility Criteria – Candidates who have completed 10+2 in any stream are eligible to apply for IELTS Exam.
MAX IELTS Program Highlights
Max is providing free classes for IELTS. Eligible candidates can apply and get enrolled for the classes.
Speaking: Face to face interview, includes short questions, speaking about topics and structured discussion.
Writing: Writing tasks of at least 150 words where the test taker must explain a table, graph, chart or diagram and short essay task of at least 250 words.
Reading: Three long reading passages with tasks. Text ranges from the descriptive & factual to the discursive & analytical, and it also includes non-verbal materials such as diagrams, graphs, etc.
Listening: Four recorded monologues & conversations.
Why join Max for IELTS
- 3 classes per week
- Small batch size
- British Council certified trainer
- 40 Hours curriculum
- Over 95% success rate
- Personalized attention to the students
- Complementary Text Books
- Short techniques to crack the exam
- 5 minutes walking distance from metro station
- Weekly mock test under exam conditions
- Special speaking session to develop intonations & creative ideas on a variety of topics
- Special classes to improve writing skills for essay, letters, & reports with emphasis on content building
- Emphasis on listening section i.e audio sessions and listening strategies